Department 56 Dickens A Christmas Carol Ebenezer Scrooge's House
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A cornerstone of the Dickens' Village "A Christmas Carol", this building which was introduced in 1991 and continues to be a favorite among collectors. Lit with LED lights, this piece has an animated interior scene features the three Christmas Carol ghosts.
- Hand-painted ceramic building features rickety fade, snowy patches, and lit windows
- Animated interior scene recreates story with 3 ghosts dancing around Scrooge
- Includes adaptor cord; packaged in festive Dickens Village box
- Measures 10 inches by 10-1/4 inches by 8-1/4 inches
- Introduced December 2001
- Lighted Buildings