Department 56 Dickens Village St James Hall
Shipping calculated at checkout.
St. James Hall was a large concert hall, opened in 1858, and could seat 2,000 people. In 1868, Charles Dickens presented a final series of "Farewell Readings," at the hall. The program was devoted to "Doctor Marigold" (from the Christmas Story)
- Introduced January 2022
- Lighted Buildings
- 11.42 in H x 4.33 in W x 5.51 in L